Scorrier, Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 5BJ
- Just had a large breakfast, really good value for money. A good plate of food and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Definitely going back again.
- Just the best roast around. I would go everyday if I could. The portions are great. The service is good and the toffee apple cake is beautiful!
- Love this place and have visited many times whilst in Cornwall. Great portion sizes and friendly staff. .... Always very filling and satisfying - well worth a trip.
- A great place to eat especially if you are really hungry! The food is traditional transport café fare, and is absolutely delicious.
- The staff are friendly and polite and the atmosphere is great and light hearted !! They also have amazing deserts and the hanging baskets are beautiful..
- Go here very often, friendly staff and food is always good. Portion sizes are really good for your money. Looking forward to my next visit
- The atmosphere is amazing, the staff always friendly & happy. Never had anything but a lovely meal here, well worth a visit & I guarantee you will return.
- What a place to call in after a refreshing walk on the cliffs of Cornwall. Great people and of course good food. Good parking and free.